A Resource For Kids, Parents
When your problems are too big it's time to talk to your parent or teacher, or both:
- Try not to be embarrassed. Your Mom, Dad or teacher have probably faced the same problems and know how you feel.
- Be truthful, and specific. What action is the person doing that is bugging you?
- Don't say mean things about the person who is bugging you. Stick to the facts.
- Think about why you don't feel like you can't just let this go.
- Remember, whatever you do, don't lash out at the person who is bugging you. This is how many good kids become bullies.