A Resource For Kids, Parents
When your problems are too big it's time to talk to your parent or Teacher, or both:
- Try not to be embarrassed. Your mom or dad probably went through the same thing and know how you feel.
- When adults have problems we call the police. When kids have troubles it's time to talk to your Mom, Dad, or Teacher.
When talking to an Adult:
Stick to the Facts
- Be truthful, and specific. What action is the bully doing that is hurtful?
- Don't say mean things about the bully.
- If you have a friend who has witnessed the bully behavior, let the teacher know.
- Don't hold it in, the bully wins when you are silent.